It’s not just a table. It’s a relationship.
Once you’re a part of our FastCut family, you can feel confident knowing you’ll always have our support. When you purchase a table you from us, you’ll receive free unlimited phone support for as long as you’re the original owner. 3-year remote support packages are available. From trouble-shooting to tips, we make sure you get what you need, When you need it.
Need training? The guys who made your table will provide it – at no cost. Either live or via remote support via team viewer. When you need us, we’ll be there for you. Because that’s what family’s all about, right?
Support that’s nearly as fast as a plasma cutter.
We take great pains to make ourselves available to help you with any questions, challenges or tips you need. No waiting for ages or hitting the phone tree from hell. We’ll put you directly through to the guy who made your table. Unless he’s in the can. Then you wait. We’ve designed our systems for easy trouble-shooting. Need a part? We hold inventory of all table components. Main controller components fit in a FedEx box for priority overnight shipping if your system is down. Software issue? We’ll connect you with the people who wrote the code.
Meet the guys that made your table.
THE BEST TEAM
We started as a family business; we all take pride in what we do. We consider our customers part of that family. And our staff… they’re family, too. They’re committed to our vision and superior product quality. And we’re committed to them. Which is why we have an extremely low turnover rate. We pride ourselves in providing you with the service you need to succeed. Our commitment to innovation, paired with personal, friendly service means your experience purchasing a FastCut product will always be… a cut above.
- FastCut CNC is a family business founded in 1999 and has grown to become one of North America’s premier manufacturers of CNC tables.
- We build all our own control systems, wiring harnesses, table frames, equipment components and circuit boards in-house.
- We are top sellers of plasma cutters for companies such as Hypertherm and ThermalDynamics.
- Our systems are “open” systems meaning you can use any type of drawing software you like to create a DXF file for cutting.
- All tables come with automatic torch height control and a pre-installed shapes library.
- Unlimited phone support free of charge; 3-year remote support packages available.
- Free in-house training – come and see us, meet the team, build the relationship.
- We have an open-door policy for customers and potential customers as well. Come visit our facility, meet the FastCut family and see what we do to build your tables first hand.